Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A quick trip

I decided to take a trip to Texas to see my Grandmas.  It turned out that my parents were coming home from Florida and would be in Texas the first weekend in April. I had a long weekend, one day longer than normal because my work was closed for Good Friday.  I bought a ticket the week before and starting planning on taking Noah to Texas by myself.  Things were looking good, until two days later I went to the doctor to find out I had bronchitis with probably a little bit of pneumonia.  I got four prescriptions and asked what they thought of me flying in four days.  I didn't feel super horrible, just pretty poor breathing.  Later that night Noah started sounding really bad, lots of wheezing and coughing.  We didn't think we were going to sleep at all and finally ended up deciding to take him to the ER.  The doctors said that if our breathing sounded fine we were probably okay to fly to Texas... so three days later we were off!

We had a great trip!  Lots of playing and seeing family.  We went on walks to the park, went to see the tractor but Noah wouldn't sit on it, we played with blocks, we played the piano, we did puzzles on the ipad, we ran around fountains, we ate waffles and bbq and tex mex and cookies, we blew lots of bubbles, we watched the rain, we read books, and we eventually took naps once we were really worn out.  Here are just a few quick pictures of fun.  I am going to write a whole other post for Easter!

Not a lot of folks flying to Houston at 6 AM
Tunnel!




Practicing his Mozart
Playing puzzles
Bubbles!

Four generations
 




No comments:

Post a Comment