Saturday, June 9, 2012

DC in May

Well we are back from our trip down the West Coast, but I figured I should write a quick blog about a trip I took out to DC for one of my best college friend's bachelorette party!  I flew out with Liz and we meet up with the other girls that flew into DC and then we all headed over to Candice's place for a big surprise!  She had no idea we were coming and her fiance Chris did a great job setting everything up with one of my other best college friends Amy!

Candice surprised
Ruth, Jan, Me, Candice, Amy, Rachel and Liz

We had a great time hanging out the night we got there!  There was a ton to catch up on!  I don't think Chris got a word in with all of us girls there!  The next day we were lucky enough to be in town for an air show at Andrew's Air Force Base.  We spent the afternoon watching all sorts of planes fly overhead and then we got to end the air show with the Blue Angels!


Candice and Chris

After the Blue Angels we headed back to Candice's to get ready for a night out!  We had to take a group shot and then since we are all Sailfish, we had to show some school spirit!  We went out for dinner in Claredon and then danced the rest of the night away.

You wish, you wish, you wish you were a fish!
The following morning we all finally woke up and then after lunch we all headed back to our homes.  We took one last group shot minus Jan.


On the way home it was the night of Eclipse, which Liz and I could see in Dallas!


Can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment